Artist Liaison & Backstage Management
Our experienced Artist/ Talent Liaison managers can fully advance your event. This includes discussing general logistics and backstage requirements and booking any additional crew or equipment required. We offer end to end artist liaison services to include:
- Artist advance with the option of being partly managed with a bespoke online jotform questionnaire.
- Producing and issuing a comprehensive event information booklet in addition to personal email and phone call correspondence.
- Supplying a team of experienced Artist/Talent Liaison Reps onsite who are individually assigned to an artist party for the day. We have a large pool of highly experienced event professionals and hand pick our teams taking into consideration experience, expertise and location of the event.
- Dressing room rider management – we can work to a fixed budget and source the most cost effective and sustainable items for your event. All riders are displayed to a high standard.
- Backstage management including organisation of infrastructure such as garden furniture, sponsor activations and dressing room furniture. We also can manage the artist catering and the facilities they may require. Our experience team have an eye for detail and ensure that the area is of a high visual standard ready for the arrival of the talent.
- Management of all artist parking (trucks, buses, splitters, cars etc).
- Management and issuing of all artist accreditation.
- Management and issuing of all artist guest allocations.